Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

Last guy was a bit harsh.

But I agree that you should stream the sound, the world would benifit from it.

Final Fantasy : Sephiroth Final Fantasy : Sephiroth

Boring.

The drawings were nice, but it was so boring...

And some of the words were cut off at the side. If you still have the fla, correct this.

Artificial High Artificial High

...

That was funny in its overwhelming weirdness. It had some neat points, like the guy with the headphones, and the dick that turns into pop-and-fresh. Some of it bored me though, like when it was just a squiggle that moved slightly, although those bits were few an far between. The exploding finger was funny too. And the skateboarder. So the good outways the bad. So yeah, it's a good flash. Keep it up.

Hey Dad Hey Dad

What the hell?

Yeah it's good, but I didn't find it funny at all!

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.5 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.5

I don't understand the point.

What was the point in those little sprite characters? It's like you're meant to choose one, but you can't. Also, I think anzrage really needs to get a life. If I were you MaxR, i'd take anzrage's name off the co-author thing, because the success is getting to his head. Period.

So, I didn't understand this, but it looked like it was probably fun.

MaxR responds:

It looks like you hate AnzRage, hmmph. I think you should have watched the previous chapters to get this one.

Livecorpse's Last Movie Livecorpse's Last Movie

Cherish this.

I hope you're not fucking l ying you scumbag.

He never told me about about it, but that doesn't mean anything. Good job, Adam.

Black Belt VS Black Mage Black Belt VS Black Mage

Chuckle.

Funny!

[Old] Phone Joke [Old] Phone Joke

...nO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't hear them talk!!! Also, it's unlikely the gun would be in the same place in different houses.

(old)Matrix-Building dive (old)Matrix-Building dive

Almost motivated me to kill myself.

Ok no. But there is nothing original here at all, and it goes on for fucking hours and it's boring. Sorry, but that's the truth. Good animation though.

My American Dream My American Dream

I don't get it.

What is the point of this? That's a pretty fucking boring dream.

J-Smooth responds: